Diving Aruba for honeymoon in November

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I also used FlynDive but can not recommend them. I agree with the preference of wreck over reef in Aruba. For topside activities I highly recommend renting an ATV and riding the northwest coast starting at the lighthouse. Absolutely beautiful in a very Aruban way.

And make an addition to the Wish Garden while you are there.

Be sure to do a Sunset cruise of course!

I agree. I dove with FlynDive a few years back and wasn't impressed. Aside from a bitchy DM, the head had no TP. (Maybe that was why she was bitchy).:rofl3:
The dive sites were very close together and not particularly interesting. It seemed like they were more interested in getting their money and giving back as little as possible.

We dove with Jads, loved them. Really, any dive site will be great - Aruba is a fantastic vacation destination. We dove Jane Sea and have snorkeled Antilla. Would love to dive that ship as it's shallow so you can spend more time exploring! If you're looking for a more 'topside' excursion for your last day (when you can't dive), do the Pirate snorkel cruise. We've done it two years in a row and it's a blast. Best snorkeling I've ever done.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom