Diving Anilao 30th December - 06th Jan 2007. Which Dive sites?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

here are some of my anilao nudi pix..

226125693_23d7fb6120.jpg

290872597_b517f3743e.jpg

290872596_9608586049.jpg

Hey guys -

This would be a really silly question, but I don't have an underwater case for my digi cam - would the disposables do?

Babukins:
Hey guys -

This would be a really silly question, but I don't have an underwater case for my digi cam - would the disposables do?
buy a housing if you have a relatively new camera...

you are in NY.... try adorama or B&H. should be able to get a nice new canon, and canon housing etc with batteries and a 1 gig card for less than $500

Babukins:
Hey guys -

if you want the pictures they have, buy one :D and strobes... and lenses... and... :D

amen, iris.

i refused to comment on the pictures anymore. they just want to make u rip off whatever you can sell so you can go have at least the accessories that will make it possible for you to produce outstanding pictures (yes, pak, cameras dont make pictures but they make it probable for the photographers to create one :) yadaa..yadaa..yadaa..)

where on earth is ISH???

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom