Diving and Crime in the Caribbean

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

irie1029:
OK I cannot quote...

Sisal.. said

What about the victims that didn't do any of those things? What about these victims http://www.stluciatravel.org/stlucia_ecolodge.html These are the type of victims that get noticed in the Caribbean as people plan their vacations. Even if there is one victim it is to many...

OK good point I agree any crime is too much. but just for her material things. she let her husband get damn near killed and her butt kicked? Hard to believe talk about naive ..... I would be like dont forget my camera on the mantel... oh BTW there is some beer in the fridge to take as well. And oh yeah here are the keys to the rental... I am going back to bed now.

I think you might have missed something in the St. Lucia's couple story and I quote from their story:

"And here’s the strange thing: the main items they had us looking for, the cell phone, the money and the camera they were going to ask Amy to look for later, were already in their possession. They had rifled through our possessions and grabbed those things before they ever woke us up."

These criminals already had the material things and they were playing mind games with this couple along with robbery and rape. They sound sadistic, just my opinion, my take on the story. Their story is on my forum also. I hope every forum let's their story be heard. I have many, many, forums that won't even allow the word crime to appear. I can't tell you how many times my forum (one week old) has been deleted off of travel forums--the St. Lucia couple had the same thing happen; thus, they put up their own website to warn others--help others. Be safe.

Back
Top Bottom