Diving advise

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi. New to the sport. Just got certified couple of months back. Taking my family for a cruise in the southern Caribbean. Puerto Rico- St Kitts- St Marten - StCroix - Martinique. Want to dive a couple of times. However not ready for deep dive i.e. Greater then 70 feet. Any recommendations. On what island would be the best for a great beginning dive so we could see a lot of wildlife and corral. Trying to stay away from being gouged by the Cruise operator

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I worked in St Maarten for several months and I can say that if the cruise operator offers a trip to Saba, that's where I recommend going. If not, St Maarten itself has some pretty good diving and our customers came from all over the world to be there. As for comparative recommendations on which one in your list is best, I'm afraid I can't speak to that. Enjoy the cruise and happy diving!

Back
Top Bottom