Divestock.com still legit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The shipping costs are indeed a bit steep, and actually prevented me from placing another order at black Friday. Interestingly enough, they are still now sitting on my order from November even though I paid for DHL Express...
I guess it will be quick once they get around it. That said, I was a bit disappointed that they haven't agreed to a few additional items in the same shipment, since they still have it in hand. Oh yes. I can just order again from the website (and incur another 50$ in DHL shipping)... Nope. If someone can guide me to a US source to Poseidon parts, I am happy to order there...

So I am an American living over here in Europe. I have purchased a couple of Calypso DIN regulators (this model is not marketed in the US) to use on pony bottles, and have purchased a Core Supreme 2nd stage to add to the Calypso 1st and 2nd to convert it for use as a full reg set for when my daughters are visiting from university in the US.

Are you telling me that when I move back to the US I will not be able to get them serviced at an authorized Aqualung dealer because I legitimately purchased them while I was living overseas?

-Z
You won't get the warranty "free parts for life" getting it serviced is no big deal.

If someone can guide me to a US source to Poseidon parts, I am happy to order there...

For retail sources -- list prices -- I can recommend Silent Explorers and Dive Gear Express . . .

I just recently bought a Suunto computer from them last January. They advised me they can't deliver the goods after a month. When I asked for a refund, they told me to wait for 10 working days. Afterwards, they told me to wait until May to get my money. When I asked for a pair of fins as replacement, they didn't give me any reply. What do you think of these guys?

I am very sorry to hear of that experience. I have dealt with them for five or more years without incident . . .

I placed two orders with Divestock this year. Each time, the items were not in stock. I took a couple of months and several emails to get a refund from the first order, but they won't reply to the emails I have sent asking for a refund on the second order. Paypal hasn't been any help.

I placed two orders with Divestock this year. Each time, the items were not in stock. I took a couple of months and several emails to get a refund from the first order, but they won't reply to the emails I have sent asking for a refund on the second order. Paypal hasn't been any help.
I realized I still have an open order with them since April with no contact.

Will be filing a paypal dispute as well now

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom