Diver's YouTube Channel (DiveSitnalta)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Sitnalta

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Here's a link to DiveSitnalta.com's you tube channel. I try to post short video chops from all our dive trips. You can find clips from California, Mexico, Phillipines, Alaska... more to follow.

Stabilization gets better over recent years... Enjoy, leave feedback if you'd like (constructive please :wink:)

Thanks

I liked it. It's always good to see what sites elsewhere have to offer. As far as constructive criticism...and I hate to do that, but...make sure your dome port is clean before getting in the water. Even the tiniest spots can be attention grabbers when magnified by the lens. Find a port or lens that will correct the edge distortion. Also, there is already lots of movement underwater. Try to hold the camera as still as possible while recording.
The shot of the otter was thrilling.

Gonna ask the hard questions here: you ever end up getting your tech pass, and when can me and the wife come and visit?

I promise, I am a much improved diver from our last time together. :wink:

Gonna ask the hard questions here: you ever end up getting your tech pass, and when can me and the wife come and visit?

I promise, I am a much improved diver from our last time together. :wink:

Not yet... Work got in the way. Been diving doubles though for a couple years...practice, practice. You?

Not yet... Work got in the way. Been diving doubles though for a couple years...practice, practice. You?
Hahaha, surprisingly, the same exact reason--work got in the way, been in doubles for a while. The video was awesome!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom