Divers wanted to find golf balls $100,000 year

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diving4cash:
Hello, we are a Las Vegas used golf ball company in need of part time or full time divers to make a great income. We will pay you 8 to 10 cents per ball and we have divers that can pull over 3,000 per day so that would pay over $100,000 per year.

I have a better one.
  • Diver picks up golf balls.
  • Diver takes balls to laundromat for quick wash and spin dry.
  • Diver takes balls to flea market and sells for $1 each.
Terry

what a great deal, i think i am going for it! But on another note, if i just dive 1 day a week i should make about $14,000 a year, and that could be a good side job! put my name on that list!

Zeeman:
Finally! I can give up my life of crime!
... dont forget you gotta walk the cat and that will cut into your golfball hunting time :D

Has anybody thought about the fringe benefits of doing this? You don't need to pay green fees. Just walk in with your gear on and tee off. After a couple of swings you should be out of sight of the club house. Might even talk them into a cart rental since you need to get your gear to the hazard somehow.

And don't forget about all the fertilizer, weedkiller, and pesticides that would give a whole new meaning to 'water hazard.'

According to OSHA, don't you have to have surface support, including a suited rescue diver at the ready, for commercial diving? So you could cut that $100K about five ways?

Gee and here I was all set to go. :( But then it occured to me wouldn't you have to do this while people were playing? And since I don't own one of those brass diving helmets I could get hurt by someone slicing their tee shot into the water. :11:

Nope I guess it isn't for me. Too bad I could really use the 100k so I could buy that bridge in New York and some land in Florida (complete with water and pets). :D

Back
Top Bottom