Divers needed for Roles in an Upcoming movie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WOW...there seems to be more borderline humor reaction to this great opportunity.

I would have thought there would be a line of 7,000 SB'ers trying to get in on this action.

Why the hesitation and wariness, guys? ...besides the low pay:D...

Just waiting on dates and times! I'm going to Florida at some time this year, maybe the dates will line up. Or maybe I'll just show up on a random piece of beach with gear in hand and shout "I'm Here!" and the movie shall begin!
Dibs on Tess BTW!:D

AXL72:
WOW...there seems to be more borderline humor reaction to this great opportunity.

I would have thought there would be a line of 7,000 SB'ers trying to get in on this action.

Why the hesitation and wariness, guys? ...besides the low pay:D...
Well, perhaps it's the lack of info or the reluctance to lend oneself to a movie that is intended to make a political statement?

Bet a whole lot of people would do it if it qualified for volunteer work and make their diving and equipment tax deductible.:popcorn:

I know....but I just wanna dive:D

I can't hear the topsides political mumbo jumbo when I am underwater.

Come on penny, fly down / drive down from the cold North and bump your number of dives into the 200 to 499 category.:D

I sent them a email lending my daughters and mine services.They did write back wanting some pics.I dont care if they are using us for a political staement,who is ever gonna see it? I just think it would be cool to meet these people and let my daughter see the process no matter how low budget or cheesy. Now I wont be doing any free preperation H commercials but for the right price,Maybe.

Yeah!!!...what Brandy said.

GloryAtSea:
The role will be unpaid. However equipment will be provided for those who do not have there own.
josh

Is the Airpane considered "equipment"??

I don't have one of my own!! :wink:

Seriously, If I was closer, I'd love to!! :14:

AXL72:
I know....but I just wanna dive:D

I can't hear the topsides political mumbo jumbo when I am underwater.

Come on penny, fly down / drive down from the cold North and bump your number of dives into the 200 to 499 category.:D
Well, I haven't checked my dive count for a while now....I might be over that. My cave dives are tracked separately. :)

I'd love to be a subversive and wear a George Bush pin....or even a t-shirt that says, "Did you know that New Orleans is below sea level and subject to potential flooding?" But if I'm coming down anywhere close to Florida I'm going to be in a cave!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom