Divers Institute of Technology

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cth100

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Not sure if this is the proper place to post this thread. Apologies if it is inappropriate.

I am an Open Water Scuba Instructor and considering making the transition to commerical diving. I am wondering about the school located in Seattle, WA. What people have heard about it, the pros and cons about commercial diving and the impact it could have on a recreational diving career.

Basically, any and all information pertaining to the Divers Institute of Technology and commercial diving would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I know of a few folks that have taught there *diving, or been through the course- but nothing that I can speak of- you may want to call some local diving shops and ask if know of anyone that would be willing to talk to you about it- Try Discount Divers, Lighthouse Diving, Underwater Sports

Back
Top Bottom