Divers in Tampa, FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Barbara_K:
Hello,
I moved to Tampa,FL recently. Usually I skydive most weekends, but during the summer, when it gets really warm here, I prefer to get down into the water rather than up into the air.
Where are all the scuba divers from this area? Let me know how to get in touch. Thanks.
Barbara
Some local charters for you
Sea Fox dive charter 727 469 8979
Narcosis 727 934 6474
Cortez Cat 941 625 3030
Mac Daddy 727 532 0817 or 410 5551
Jolly Rogers 727 345 3054
Cubera 727 423 7775
Free diver 727 360 3483
Salty Rebel 727 867 8168
Giant Stride 727 420 2992

OK, I'm from up in Niagara Falls, and will be coming down there Friday (the 2nd). I was just getting on here looking for dive buddies/trips I could do while I'm down there (gotta do the Disney thing while I'm here)

I wasn't planning to bring tanks, so I'd need to rent some.

If you get this late (since it's already tues afternoon) you can leave me a message at home at (716) 434-5628 (up until friday morning) or Private message me on here

Deyv

My wife, 11yr old son and I are in the middle of our certifications in Tampa. We may run across some of you in the near future. We will soon be looking for equipment to purchase so let me know if you have beginner suitable equipment that you would like to part with.

Thanks,

Leo

Welcome to the board, Barbara.

You'll have to join us for some of our beach dive/surface interval extravaganzas! I think I've seen you there already, but just in case I'm mistaken, please be sure to check out the Florida Conch Divers forum. The Private Trips section usually has info on upcoming dives, several of which happen every week.

Hope to see you soon.

Best wishes and safe ascents (and in your case, descents!),
Grier

My you have got some response from the locals. Welcome anyway, many of us live/love to dive!!

Back
Top Bottom