Diver's Down Grand Cayman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LAWDIVER

Reaction score
Has anyone ever used this operator before. We will be in Grand Cayman for 1 day in December (going on a cruise) and where thinking of using them for a sting-ray city dive. Any comments will be appreciated.

I used them in 1999 and 2001. They do a fine job, but as with any operation, personnel changeover is possible. You might want to double check that their time works out okay with your cruise timing. I don't know if they still do or not, but DD would try to go to Stingray City at times slightly off from other charters to avoid the crowds from several boats at once.

there is a nice shore dive near the cruise shuttle launch called Eden's Rock (?) Might be able to work that into your schedule.

bob

I've never actually been out on a dive with them, but I know a couple guys who work there, and they are super super nice. Small boats, friendly people... I'd definitely recommend giving them a try. And do try to squeeze in Eden Rock if you've got the time... the viz can be a bit dodgy, but there are lots of fun swimthroughs.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom