Diver's Direct broke ground in Dania!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MikeJacobs

Reaction score
FYI, I just drove by the new site again and saw they had placed the first walls. It's kinda like when we got our first CompUSA lol...

The store will be about 27,000 square feet and is located in the southeast corner of Bass Pro's Outdoor World. You can see it from I-95 southbound.

I love my local dive shop, but now would NOT be the time to invest in one in Broward or north Miami-Dade counties. I'll bet that little custom wetsuit shop nearby will do well, though.

ok...so I have no map clue...where is dania??? Florida??

I was waiting for it to be final. There's been a lot of back room on this. All I can say is....

OH MY GOD! :bounce:

One prayer...Please let it be well staffed.

To Dania...Ft lauderdale airport. Exit south and you are there.
Head west on griffin road and the first south (left) turn past
I-95 puts you right at the entrance.

to think that i have driven by Dania at least fity times and didn't even know
such a place existed...

Closer to Lauderdale Beach than their other branch (out near Sawgrass?)

What are the chances they'll be finished and open within the next three weeks...? :54:

K.

Kewlios! And I thought I was special for having a Joe Diver America web center open up here by my office.. actually right next to the gym. Yeah. I go to the Gym and watch them build regulators, check BCD's, etc., out while werking out. If that doesnt set ones mind crazy to dive I dont know what will!

Well that's great! Now I have a place to go and spend some time during lunch..

Rick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom