DiveRite webbing question...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JKSteger

D/M Wannabee ! ! !
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I was looking to order some DiveRite webbing. I notice they have (3) different 2" webbing to choose from:

Standard 2" webbing
Soft 2" webbing
Military-Spec 2" webbing

According to diveriteexpress.com they recommend the soft 2" webbing for rigging up a backplate.

The reason I ask is because I bought a DiveRite TransPlate harness to replace my singel piece harness...BIG MISTAKE...but the DiveRite had (2) different types of webbing. The webbing that was used over the shoulders and such I really liked and would like to order that. The webbing used on the waist was a little different. Both of the webbing was different than my current "weight belt" webbing that I use.

Anyone used any of the DiveRite webbings and can give me a suggestion on which to order?

Thanks,
Jeremy

go with the soft 2" webbing, it a little softer and more flexible than the standard, but not by much. Its the same webbing that dive-rite uses for the shoulder straps of the trans-plate, or close enough that I can't tell the difference.

Thanks
I'm going to order some.

Jeremy

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom