diverite ssbackplate wing and harness

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is this wing impacted by the recent recall? If so, have you replaced the parts?

i havent heard anything about a recall but i have dove this rig quite a bit and never had a problem the only wear and tear on it is a few scratches on the backplate and the lettering has come off the wing but other then that its in great shape

im also throwing in a single tank adapter w/o the cambans

man thats pretty good price but it only comes with a 30lb wing its all about what your goin to use it for i guess

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/manufacturers-recall-notices/311081-dive-rite-issues-recall.html

I have a Rec and a Venture - one applies and one does not. I just figured it would be a good thing for the buyer to know.

i havent heard anything about a recall but i have dove this rig quite a bit and never had a problem the only wear and tear on it is a few scratches on the backplate and the lettering has come off the wing but other then that its in great shape

ya i have never had a problem with that dump valve but ill deffently take a look at it

Oh and by the way......as long as your gear has been well taken care of and is in good shapre, it is a good deal (IMO) for whomever buys it.

ya i just have no need to have it anymore ...pics coming soon...

Here are a few Photos of the BC. Let me know if anyone needs more

Attachments

• DSC003727.jpg
    DSC003727.jpg
    379.8 KB · Views: 94
  • DSC003734.jpg
    DSC003734.jpg
    373.8 KB · Views: 95
  • DSC003751.jpg
    DSC003751.jpg
    318.8 KB · Views: 96
  • DSC003767.jpg