DiveRite Q

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverbob

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I received my Q yesterday, and was able to dive it today. After 1 day of diving, I am thrilled with this computer right now. The OLED is awesome. I could read it very easily even in very limited visibility. I am looking forward to putting this through some more paces in the next week, but after day 1, am VERY pleased with it.

DiverBob - congrats on the Q. Question: it looks awesome for sure, but can you only do tech on it, or can you do rec with it and grow into tech WITH it?

Thanks

Hi guys,

We have a handful (literally) that have gone out to folks for service replacement. Although Dive Seekers has it advertised, they do not have any instock that I am aware of.

You can purchase the Q as a recreational 2-gas Nitrox computer with upgrades for purchase as you desire or you can purchase it fully unlocked for Trimix, which includes custom gradient factors and a compass. CCR is additional on both.

Dive Rite NiTek Q Dive Computer

Thanks much,
Kathleen

Does anyone know how much the upgrades will be? I understand that the base computer (2 gas) is going for $599. How much will it cost to upgrade to Trimix, or CCR?

Dive Gear Express hopes to have these computers in stock within the next 2 -3 weeks.

The NiTek Q - Advanced Nitrox Dive Computer will sell for $599, with the option of Profile Downloading for $50, and Digital Compass Upgrade for $100.

The NiTek Q - Full Trimix Dive Computer will be $899, with the CCR Constant PO2 Upgrade available for $100.

We will also offer the NiTek Q4 - CCR w/External PO2 for $1495.00.

NiTek Q Technical Dive Computer by Dive Rite - Dive Gear Express

Love this thing, it does so much but it's one of the most intuitive computers I have ever used, also, display is fantastic.
The manual has a couple mistakes.
I suggested an owners name screen for the next update, and the idea of an owners database is also a good thing.
Logbook will be nice once it is compiled for windows, but the unit does a nice job of graphic display of the dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom