diverite - bad quality?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

steel

Reaction score
Is it true that since DiveRite has moved their manufacturing from Scubapro to China it's gear is no quality stuff anymore?

thanks

NOT TRUE... Not all of their stuff gets made in CHina, just the plastic parts of some of the line cutters, and maybe some of the pockets and stuff... The quality is still good though... I will tell you one thing, the valves are not made in China, neither are the regulators or backplates or any of the hardware!!!

Not only is their stuff still good they have outstanding customer service. To me this is worth a lot! If you have a problem they will help you and they will be fast about it.

Dive Rite is a great company.

I second that. Dive Rite has always given me great customer service along with products what are not only top quality, but unique and necessary to my diving.:doctor:

made in USA label on it. Final assembly is done at their facility in Florida.

All the Dive Rite equipment I have has excellent quality, and they have the by far the best customer service of any manufacturer(or distibuter) I've dealt with.

I dive Dive Rite from head to toe! Great equipment, great service, and tough as darn nails.

I read on their site, that someone who dives thousands of dives on his Transpac still uses it with no maintenance done to it and still going strong.

Now that's saying a whole lot.

My TP II is holding up just fine. No initial quality problems or thereafter...

Jimi

caveseeker7 once bubbled...
All the Dive Rite equipment I have has excellent quality, and they have the by far the best customer service of any manufacturer(or distibuter) I've dealt with.

I couldn't agree more. With the addition of the Dive Rite Express online store, they have only room for advancement. How long do you think it will be before OMS and Halcyon follow suit?

Back
Top Bottom