DiveRite 905

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tough suit. They have a special right now that you get free undies, hood and gaiters.

WaterDawg:
Tough suit. They have a special right now that you get free undies, hood and gaiters.

And a killer price with the special. This is the best deal we have ever been able to offer on the 905 and we thank Dive Rite very much for making it possible.

Dive Rite 905 Special

Phil Ellis
Dive Sports Online
www.divesports.com
(800) 601-DIVE

I've read that they are cut for "husky" guys. I know they make it in regular and husky, but I think the guy was refering to the regular size as he is tall and thin. I'm wondering if by "husky" he means, say, portly and if by husky, DiveRite means x-tra portly.

I have a lady friend who bought one the other week, she about 5'9" and no omore than 135. Obviously she did not get the "Husky" and the suit fir her great. OTOH, I would need a husky, so its good they have it.

I took one for a demo dive at ginnie the other day and it's a great suit. About to order one from my LDS.

i got one just before summer last year. had to wait 6 weeks to get it made plus shipping so of course when i oredered it in the middle of winter it arrived at the start of summer and i froze my butt off....hahaha

i love it. i would like to have tried a crushed neoprene suit but for the direction i was going with my diving (tech and cave) all the guys i dive with use the 905 so i went the same.

it's tough, packs up nice and small and dries quick. it's a pretty colour too.....:D

as an idea one of my instructors uses hers for about 7 months a year and does rec, tech and cave diving in it. she's had her's 5 years and never had a major prob and expects to have it another 5 or so before she has to get a new one.

hope this helps.

cheers

ads

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom