Diverite 30# venture wing -- for single tanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdave195412

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Wng is in great shape. $125 includes shipping (paypal preffered)

Attachments

• VENTURE WING 001.jpg
    VENTURE WING 001.jpg
    408 KB · Views: 83
  • VENTURE WING 002.jpg
    VENTURE WING 002.jpg
    372.8 KB · Views: 87
  • VENTURE WING 004.jpg
    VENTURE WING 004.jpg
    398.7 KB · Views: 78
I have the 45# Venture Wing and would love to have the 30#, but I paid 150 for the 45 new. What year is it? 07 or 08?

Last edited:
Tis three years old (regardless of use). What is your bottom line? 75.00 plus sh/h20.00? I will give you 95. OR trade for a 60lb OMS Dbl bladder (black), 1yr old. No Bungees Imac.

I'll pass, its a fair price and a comfortable wing to dive. I paid over $200 for it. My $125 shipped is my bottom line.

Not a fair price... 200 in 07?, it is three years old. Good luck. My 60lb was 400plus in 08. Even now is 230 plus/minus..

If you have no intentions of buying the guys wing, do not go bashing his asking price, obviously you are stuck in your own little world and have no clue on what the resale value is on these wings, i have personally seen wings in worse shape go for more money,if you dont like it dont buy it stick to diving your double bladder wing.

Kicking in with my .02.

I just sold a venture wing (unknown year) for $125.00 shipped. I thought that was less than I would like to have sold it for. The guy who bought it commented on how inexpensive it was too.

Most people sell based on what they paid, or on some other calculation. In my case I bought the wing for more, never used it, and only sold it for less because I needed to sell a whole pile of gear.

well this morning i got these nice pms

The Great Kazoo:
Obviously you cant read. I Have a 45lb Venture Wing and am interested in buying his 30lb wing. I know exactly what they are worth. You and your 100 to 200 dives seem to know way more than me and my 9,753. You are still a new diver and should sit back a shut the **** up and pay attention. If I was talking to him in person, making a deal, you would NEVER chime in.

pm #2

The Great Kazoo:
Stay in the Redneck Riviera, you are not smart enough to go anywhere else.

it did not matter what i said he already said he was not interested in the oms wing or you money. as far as my diving experence, any idiot like yourself can dive,i don't care how many dives you have done, as far as the amout i have done thats my logged dives, not actual dives and i am currently a dm canidate with a local shop. You may still consider me a novice diver but i obviously know alot more than you when it comes to the going rate of used scuba gear and dealing with people. As for my intelligence ill let others be the judge of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom