Diverite 30# venture wing -- for single tanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have no intentions of buying the guys wing, do not go bashing his asking price, obviously you are stuck in your own little world and have no clue on what the resale value is on these wings, i have personally seen wings in worse shape go for more money,if you dont like it dont buy it stick to diving your double bladder wing.

For the record, I just sold my 2 year old 44# Venture wing for $185 on ebay yesterday...true story.

Well I got ripped off. I only got $125.00 for mine. (But then again I bought it used so I could not make any reasonable guesses on usage.)

Eh, ebay is a crapshoot. I also posted my 2008 Zeagle Ranger here and on ebay for $325. It sold here in like 2 hours. Had I let it run its course on ebay could I have gotten more?!? Maybe but at least its gone and $325 is what I wanted out of it. Other times I've posted stuff there and stuff just sits with nothing but watchers...

Like the 44# wing, I wanted $125 out of it and was VERY surprised it got bid up to that point but it's worth EXACTLY what someone is willing to pay for it.

I picked up a Dive Rite Transplate harness and SS wing with the 44# wing on it (used). Loved it so much I put the Ranger for sale and swapped out the Venture wing for a 30# oxycheq wing (also used) and came out ahead in the whole deal which is great, I was hoping to go BP/W and break even!

LOVE the BP/W setup now though. It took all of 2 dives to realize I liked it more than the Ranger and I REALLY liked the Ranger!

still for sale? I'm interested. What about return policy since you have no sales rating?
Do you have any other Dive Rite BC gear?

And for all the idle chatter... good grief guys let's be civil. The price of a product is what a buyer is willing to pay, period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom