Diver from Southern USA needed to take a few photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reelweeds

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Divers,
I am looking for an amateur photographer/diver to help me with a project. Our company LaDredge Outdoors is looking for someone who will be willing to take a few photos of a product that will be attached to a dock. I believe the photos will be taken in about 4 of 6 feet of water, so scuba gear should not be needed. The photographer will need to find a dock that is suitable water for photography. Please see our website www.reelweeds.com The product we need to photograph is called Reelweeds for Docks.
Thanks for your time and please feel to call or email me with questions.
Michael LaQua
laquamichael@aol.com
715 310 4094

Howdy and welcome to Scubaboard. :admingreet:

Hope you found someone good.

Divers,
I am looking for an amateur photographer/diver to help me with a project. Our company LaDredge Outdoors is looking for someone who will be willing to take a few photos of a product that will be attached to a dock. I believe the photos will be taken in about 4 of 6 feet of water, so scuba gear should not be needed. The photographer will need to find a dock that is suitable water for photography. Please see our website www.reelweeds.com The product we need to photograph is called Reelweeds for Docks.
Thanks for your time and please feel to call or email me with questions.
Michael LaQua
laquamichael@aol.com
715 310 4094

Is Florida south enough for you? Florida's Karst topography lends itself to numerous freshwater lakes. There are probably 20 lakes and large ponds within 15 minutes of my house, and I would be interested in hearing more about your offer.
Thanks,
Jason

Be happy to shoot some on docks here in NC. I have several quarries with bass and bream that I can use.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom