Diver Dennis

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

belated happy bday dennis! :)

Hmmm....my B-day card is not here

it's either a conspiracy by the mods or I forgot to push the button.....

Happy Birthday Dennis!

collage1-4.jpg

Oh...I got you this very cute duck for your special day

can I have your address please? :blinking: as soon as possible, at your convenience... The girls are gonna love him.

Thanks everyone! Just finished moving so I've been offline.

Catherine, thanks for the duck offer but those protected species are hard to ship to me in the Philippines...:wink:

Diver Dennis:
Thanks everyone! Just finished moving so I've been offline.

Catherine, thanks for the duck offer but those protected species are hard to ship to me in the Philippines...:wink:
just finished moving? so i guess you finally found a decent place. congratulations! :D

Just for a while Iris, we are planning on buying a place in The Fort.

Simon, say hi to Michael and tell him that I sent him an email a while ago and have not heard back in regards to the project. We'll have more than a couple SMBs...:wink:

Diver Dennis:
Thanks Zee. How's the back?

Painful...

I haven't got my x-rays back yet, but I don't care anymore. I booked my ticket anyway. If it hurts too much to dive, then, heck, I'll just have to lay back in a deck chair and enjoy a cold beer whilst admiring the view :D

Having said that, I'll be visiting my chiro in a few days to give me a "back adjustment" as he calls it.

Seemed to work a treat when I hurt my back about 4 years ago...

Z..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom