Diver assaults another diver underwater

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am with you all the way. It is just ridiculous that people are trying to justify the violence. I can't believe in a supposed civilized country like the United States, people think like this.

If you feel so strongly about it maybe you should let SS know that their tactics aren't appreciated and if they persist it might be turned around onto them as well.

It's for everyone's safety right?

If you feel so strongly about it maybe you should let SS know that their tactics aren't appreciated and if they persist it might be turned around onto them as well.

It's for everyone's safety right?
You mean the way their borrowed boat was run over by a whaling vessel because they ran in front of it and the whaling vessel didn't yield?

One video and everyone forgets what the Sea Shepherds are all about and their past deeds.

How quickly history is forgotten.

---------- Post added May 21st, 2014 at 08:11 PM ----------

You mean the way their borrowed boat was run over by a whaling vessel because they ran in front of it and the whaling vessel didn't yield?

Thank you for pointing out they ran in front of a boat underway. Yes exactly like that.

---------- Post added May 21st, 2014 at 08:14 PM ----------

These folks made a TV SERIES out of the stupid things they did. Rally around the idiots if you like but don't expect sympathy. The FBI regards them as eco-terrorists and they do more harm in the name of good than anything else.

I am with you all the way. It is just ridiculous that people are trying to justify the violence. I can't believe in a supposed civilized country like the United States, people think like this.

Wow. Must be nice to see life through rose tinted glasses. A civilized country huh. Turned on the news lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom