Divemaster seeking employment.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jhbee

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
My name is Jake Berry, I am 21 years old. I qualified as a Divemaster with dive in ltd (United Kingdom) in October 2010. I have been working full time for over two years and I've used the money earned to qualify as a Divemaster. I began diving at 12 but did not pick it back up until I was 19. I am healthy and hardworking, looking forward to the adventure and challenge working as a divemaster takes.
any questions, contact Jakehberry@googlemail.com

Thank you.

Don't know where you are looking to land but DM's are not much use to resorts and operators. They want instructors that can also teach classes unless you are also able to do one or more of the following. Boat captain, diesel engine mechanic, compressor technician, regulator service tech, or other skilled trade. You may be able to do a paid internship where you earn your instructor certs but it's a you pay them to work like a dog for them while scraping by to eat type deal.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom