Divemaster looking for work on Okinawa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello,

I am a Divemaster from England, just recently qualified from Open Water to Divemaster with Piranha Divers, Okinawa.

I am on a 12 month working/holiday visa and am looking for some Divemaster work/experience here on Okinawa.

I am planning on taking my instructor course on Okinawa too!

If anyone has any info or could point me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance,

Richard

Hi Richard, my name is Ken. I live in Okinawa too. I just got cert as DM few months ago in OKA too. I been always looking for Dive Buddies in OKA. Will to buddy up sometime? I usually dive in the south and Onna area. (I live in Naha.).

If you don't mind, I would like to ask. I am plannign to take my instructor course but all the shops that offer instructor in OKA are Japanese. Do you happy to know any of them will able to cert instructor in English?

Thanks.

Ken

I know at least one English course director in Tokyo and would be interested in the response too.

I had to fly to Bali to do mine

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom