DIVEMASTER INTERNSHIP wanted

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mikey03438

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am new to these forums and really hope someone out there can give me some good advice.

I am travelling with my girlfriend and we both want to find somewhere to do our divemaster internship here in S.E Asia. We've done all the research and could quite easily follow the crowd to Koh Tao, but understand there is a lot of problems in Thailand at the moment and also the safety of diving and living around there has been compramised too much for our liking.

We are fairly flexible, but are mainly focussing on Malaysia and Indonesia. We have great memories of diving in Gili T, but its hard to see us spending 2/3 months there.

If anyone can recommend a good dive shop to do our internship we would love to hear from you.

We are headed to Borneo next to dive with TRACC, and so will obviously consider the internship there as their devotion to marine conservation is an incredible pull to us wannabe marine biologists.

Thanks, Mike and Mimi

Thats very good advice. Made me really think about Gili T :D

Why do you want to become a DM? What do you hope to get out of the training? Hard to provide a meaningful answer to your question without knowing.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom