Divemaster / Instructor Journal & Documentary

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

media100

New
Reaction score
Hi peeps!

My wife and I are heading out of the country for 6 months at the end of January to partake in the Divemaster & Instructor courses.

At the same time, I shall be making a documentary about it to help future candidates who want further information regarding this course of action.

If you would like to visit our new Blog and feel free to become a follower of our tales please pm me..

From February onwards we shall hopefully be uploading pleny of High Def Footage.!!

Kind regards,

Simon

welcome aboard

Thank you for the welcome,

The blog is now up, including a teaser trailer !!

at diveinstructorjournal.blogspot.com

Website coming soon also.....!!

Kind regards,

SD

Cool. Where are you going to do the IDC?

it will make for a good read. i made that journey to dive instructor at 55. the seed was planted 30years ago, sprouted in tulsa ok, four years agp and now im in Kauai doing all types off recreational diving commercially. its been quite a journey and its not ended yet.aloha and the best to your journal . a babyboomer diveinstructor.

Not just a read, but a whole documentary.... being filmed in High Def on Koh Tao, Thailand.... then NZ, and finally Australia.... keep an eye on it!!

go to discoverthejournal.com to see the big teaser!!

Cheers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom