Divemaster course, Nassau SCUBA Center

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim Easley

Registered
Reaction score
I just returned from a 2 week stay in Nassau where I took the Divemaster course. The people at Nassau SCUBA Center were great and the diving was even better. My 15 year old daughter got her open water cetification while I did the divemaster training. We both really liked the place and highly recommend it to everyone. Their operation is not the largest on the island but the family atmosphere really goes a long way with me.

This was the first vacation where I had to study in the evening enstead of party. Anyone who is thinking about the divemaster course should study as much as possible before you begin. The physics took me by surprise. Hard but still fun.

Hi Jim!

First, congrats to your daughter on her OW cert... and welcome to the wonderful world of diving.

I'm a little confused about your DM training, however. Which cert agency was this through? How many dives did you have going into the course? Which option did they put you through for your practical work? IOW, did you actually complete the course and are awaiting your creds or what?

Inquiring minds have to know... :wink:

~SubMariner~

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom