Divemaster course in Asia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dasaint

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Finally I am able to get a sabbatical leave from work. I looking for a place to do my PADI divemaster course . I am choosing between Vietnam , Thailand and the Philippines.

So I am looking for a best place which has great teaching staff , value for money and environment especially since I am allotting about a month for this endeavor.

I am planning to do it Feb or March

BTW I am a Filipino living in Vietnam and is a PADI rescue diver.

any suggestion guys.

Hi Dasaint,

Koh Tao in Thailand may be a good choice for you, affordable, good diving and plenty of courses going on to keep your DM course on track.
One month may be a bit short, pending on how many dives you have logged by the time you start your DM course, 20 logged dives are required before you can start the DM course and 60 are required before you can send in your application.

hey garry

your best bet is to come home and get your DM course in puerto galera... lots of great instructors there, a very good opportunity for internships, and your $$$ will definitely go a long way here

Jag

Back
Top Bottom