Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveHeart

DiveHeart Instructor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Thanks to the 38 Amazing volunteers and Adaptive Divers who joined Diveheart in Cozumel in December. Hope you all can come back to Cozumel with Diveheart in May 2016. For more about the 2016 Diveheart Cozumel trips contact mike@scubatravelventures.com or Mike Arellano Scuba Travel Ventures Inc.800-298-9009, 619-303-4878

Thanks to the 38 Amazing volunteers and Adaptive Divers who joined Diveheart in Cozumel in December. Hope you all can come back to Cozumel with Diveheart in May 2016. For more about the 2016 Diveheart Cozumel trips contact mike@scubatravelventures.com or Mike Arellano Scuba Travel Ventures Inc.800-298-9009, 619-303-4878
It was a great trip with both new and veteran divers coming together for an amazing week of dives and friendship. We will be back next year.

DiveHeart volunteers and Dive Paradise staff were great and I had a wonderful time. I encourage ANY divers with disabilities to test their abilities by diving with Diveheart. You will be amazed, empowered and high on endorphins!

The Diveheart trip to Cozumel was one of the best scuba trips I've had, before or after becoming an adaptive diver. Everything was great, especially the Diveheart team and all the adaptive divers. I'll do it again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom