Dive X Sierra

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anti-Hero

Contributor
Reaction score
I have a very lightly used, Dive X Sierra. It's single owner, purchased new by me in 2010; has about 15 dives on it; never flooded, never abused in any way; perfect condition; includes soft case, full spares kit, charger, 1 battery, etc.

Asking: $2500.00
Located: Sacramento, CA
Buyer pays shipping, or willing to meet within 50 miles or so.

Pictures will be posted shortly.

PM with questions

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone is interested, I'll sell this scooter for $2400.00 SHIPPED (within the continental US) - If you can find a better deal, buy it. Refurbished Sierra's packages from DiveXtras are going for ~$2900.00 before shipping.

I haven't had time to take pics yet, but if someone is interested email me and I'll be happy to take some and email them.

If only there was a cost-effective way to get it to Oahu, I'd buy it from you today :(

You are killing me!

Sorry. :)

What percentage of the battery is left? How much run time on that battery?

It's got a fresh battery. I haven't done a burn test using a tester, I'd say it's the same burn time you would expect from a new Sierra. I've never had a battery die, on 90 min. dives, but that's not on the trigger the whole time.

If only there was a cost-effective way to get it to Oahu, I'd buy it from you today :(

Yeah, that would be pricey to ship oversea; however, I'm selling it so cheap it might still be cheaper than buying one on the island. Maybe?

Add Helium has this guy for $2200 (looks similar to your package but with a hard case and extra battery) and quotes me $168.10 to ship USPS Priority to 96734. Any idea what shipping yours might run?

Add Helium has this guy for $2200 (looks similar to your package but with a hard case and extra battery) and quotes me $168.10 to ship USPS Priority to 96734. Any idea what shipping yours might run?

Ill see if I can get a quote. That package linked above is a pretty amazing deal to be honest. Batteries are several hundred dollars alone.

The one on Add-Helium says it's been in storage for a while. Ni-mh batteries do not store well..... $1900 for a seirra in good shape with a fresh battery is a great deal.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom