Dive with Hotel or Not?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BlueXTSea has multiple boats, so the group you dive with will still be small. The owner is a regular contributor on these boards. Her operation seems fabulous.

Don't know anything about your other choice, so I can't compare.

Hi Chuck,

We actually run two boats, small groups of 6 and send people put with private DMs on a regular basis. We can also tailor a package for you and offer several Hotel and condo packages - not possible to list every combination of offerings on our website, so those on our website are just samples. FWIW- Blanca of Blue Project started with my shop and worked for me for several years before starting her own operation :). My core staff has been with me for 15 years and we’ve added Martin and Edwin a year ago who were both with other shops for many years prior to joining our team.

I often recommend a private divemaster for novice divers new to Cozumel. It is a great idea for many reasons and if done well is worth the cost.

What is not widely known is that I did not come up with the idea. I saw it on the Blue XTSea website several years ago and adopted it because it was such a good idea.

Back
Top Bottom