Dive Valhalla November 19, 2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Debraw

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
We are diving at Valhalla Missile Silo November 19, 2005 10AM-4PM. Come join us for day you will not forget. This is a unique opportunity to to join a select group of divers who have dove in a Missile Silo. It's $55 for divers and $25 for non-divers. Includes food, snacks and beverages. Sign up now through Surface Interval Scuba :

http://www.siscuba.com/Dive%20Valhalla%20Missile%20Silo.htm

Oh yeah, massive road trip! We went last year and road the motorcycles. The ride was great going out but pouring down rain on the way back. More than likely we will be driving the truck this year and hauling the trailer full of gear! We will bring all the shop tanks for airfills, there is no fill station out there. $5.00 a tank for air.

Come on gang.... we still have a few slots left for divers and non-divers....sign up today!!!!

This is 'gonna be way cool !! :14:

Who's else is coming along ?
Is there going to to a convoy leaving from SIS Saturday morning?

Oh yeah convoy leaves at about 6:30am from the shop!

I am going! This will be my first dives with any swampsters. I live in Brownwood, which is only about 60 miles from the silo. Can't wait to see you guys there!!

Debraw,

I have a set of coordinates for the silo, but I need to confirm them. Can you pm me with the directions or GPS coordinates when you get a chance? I plan to just meet everyone there, since I will coming from a different direction.

I have a set of coordinates for the silo, but I need to confirm them. Can you pm me with the directions or GPS coordinates when you get a chance? I plan to just meet everyone there, since I will coming from a different direction.[/quote]

Yeah , I need to do that. Troy has the same set you have and I asked him to confirm those this week. I will PM you early next week with the exact coordinates.

Back
Top Bottom