Dive Trips to Bonaire or elsewhere in Caribbean

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SafetyStopBait

Registered
Reaction score
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
# of dives
50 - 99
hey,

Living in Philly and trying hard to get back in to diving. Would love to jump on a commercial trip with other young professional divers (25-35 or so) to Bonaire, first choice, but anywhere would be a lot of fun. Any recommendations?

Cheers,

Mike

Your post is some what confusing to the average reader - you may need to reword.

Reasons being:
1) what does commercial trip mean? A trip organized by a LDS or travel agency or a trip for individuals that are employed in the commercial dive trade

2) young professional divers? Does this mean dive instructors / commercially employed divers, people who are employed in your definition of a profession such as a doctor or attorney or just individuals who have a c-card.

Best of luck!

Good points. I'm not a commercial diver. I'm talking about an organized trip for recreational divers and I'm talking about younger but not "youth" divers - i don't care about day jobs or professions.

Look for some commercial dive package providers in Boniare - the weather even in the summer can be fine and outside the hurricane region. You get great diving for a good price with a good package.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom