Dive trailer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

karmstrong

Registered
Reaction score
Not sure where to post this but I hope this is appropriate. We have a group of 20 or so family and friends that are pretty new to diving, we like to travel together and usually take a few vehicles loaded to the gore. We are looking to purchase a 12ft trailer or so, to make us a dive wagon! We want to be able to keep all of our gear inside with some areas for storage and changing clothes and rigging up our equipment before our dive. It would also be nice to be able to some how house tanks like on the wall or something. Does anyone have any suggestions of a good layout or any tips that might save some time and money & keep us from making mistakes others may have all ready learned? Thanks in advance for the info!!

hello karmstrong, i thought i would let you know, that i manufacture dive trailers for the aussie market.
they can be towed behind any vehicle, and are a little larger than an average box trailer.
they have hangers, trays for tubs, retractable shower with 120Ltr cap. tank, tubes to slip tanks into and barbecue, ice tub cooler, and LED lighting and covers for inclement weather, so night dives are a breeze.
we will be exporting soon to canada, where they can be purchased and transported to you.
so keep a look out, or, i will be happy to organise it to be sent over direct, and painted to spec.
so just email me. orcaboats@yahoo.com.au, they're $8600.00aus. + transport.
hope that helps. tony.

Did you happen to notice the dates on the previous posts?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom