Dive trailer (again!!)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

benthos boy

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Greetings one and all.

I'm new to the forum, having found my way here after searching for info on dive trailers on Google. I'm based in Dorset on the south coast of England and I'm currently in the process of making a trailer for me and my good lady's dive kit.

I've read all the old threads on the subject on these boards but I can't seem to access any images. Is there anywhere I can go to get a look at some of the rigs that you good folk are using?

Thanks in advance.

Martyn.

Welcome to the forum, BB! :D
The links from old threads probably dont work anymore because of recent moves and upgrades of SB from one server to another.
Given that, I think one option will be to send PMs to the people listed in the threads that you found. I'm sure some of them would still have back-up pictures, and I think you'll find that all of them will be happy to share their stories and opinions with you :D
Try posting in the Greetings thread as well, and be sure to check out the other forums on SB. Its a great resource to have -especially for a DIYer - just to see what others are doing too. Glad to have ya aboard!

Back
Top Bottom