Dive Tracker Scout

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dtownsend2000

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Looking for used Dive Tracker Scout Transmitter. Does anyone have one for sale or know where I can get one?

Cheers,
Darren

I have heard of folks using a Sport transmitter as it is more powerful.

My friend might sell his complete Sport setup, if you want me to ask him.

Thanks, but I'm look specifically for this model.

Thanks Peter. Unfortunately it has to be the Scout as this is the locator system that the quarry I go diving at uses. The transmitter is required for solo diving. $20 to rent theirs or free if you have your own.

Got it, they want you to carry the transmitter unit in your pocket and turned on so they don't have to spend as much time looking for you body.

FWIW they both send the same signal frequency, just at different strengths. Of course the Sport is much larger at probably 3 times the size. There are dip switches that you use to set the frequency too.

Looking for used Dive Tracker Scout Transmitter. Does anyone have one for sale or know where I can get one?

Cheers,
Darren

Just saw your post. I have one, I bought it about two years ago from Liesure Pro for $320.00. People who make it want like over $500.00! Only used it a couple of times. Just tried it and it turns on. Will sell to you for $250.00.

Attachments

• scout.jpg
    scout.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 388
Looking for a good used Dive Tracker Sport or Scout. Please PM me with the details.

Thank you

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom