Dive This Sat. 6/14

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FishNut

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Any one up for a dive this weekend?

Last edited:
I'm interested but need to figure out the weekend plans. I have two daughters graduating on Friday and it may be a late night. Where are you thinking of diving?

Not sure sad to say probly malibu this time around because i have to be out of H20 by 11

Not sure sad to say probly malibu this time around because i have to be out of H20 by 11

No worries, thanks for the info. I'll post later when my plans become more solid.

Are you still planning on diving Saturday? My DB just backed out of our scheduled dive and I'm looking for someone to go with.

Andy

Are you still planning on diving Saturday? My DB just backed out of our scheduled dive and I'm looking for someone to go with.

Andy

I just PMed ya

Clammy --

Erika is doing Leo Cabrillo early in the morning which doesn't work for me. Any chance you want to go later in day? I'm flexible on location as well. Veteran's Park around noon works best for me. I'm about to get on a plane and won't be back online until 11:00 PM tonight. Let me know if you're interested.

Andy

Unfortunately, the only available times for me to dive on saturday would be fairly early in the morning, like 9am.. or later in the afternoon after 5 or 6.

Clammy --

Erika is doing Leo Cabrillo early in the morning which doesn't work for me. Any chance you want to go later in day? I'm flexible on location as well. Veteran's Park around noon works best for me. I'm about to get on a plane and won't be back online until 11:00 PM tonight. Let me know if you're interested.

Andy

had fun today. it was nice to meet you andy :) had a fun exit with you. hope your photos turned out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom