Dive the wrecks & reefs off of the Georgia coast!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

brailediver

Registered
Reaction score
Reef & wreck charters with great spearfishing! we run every week-end. Contact Capt. Bruce Carter 912-786-7865 or
912-398-8470. The boat is a 52' catamaran with twin 300hp.diesels. We only carry 6 people at a time, so, there is no crowd!
www. TYBEEISLANDCRUISES.COM

brailediver:
Reef & wreck charters with great spearfishing! we run every week-end. Contact Capt. Bruce Carter 912-786-7865 or
912-398-8470. The boat is a 52' catamaran with twin 300hp.diesels. We only carry 6 people at a time, so, there is no crowd!
www. TYBEEISLANDCRUISES.COM

checked out the webpage, no mention of diving on it. and no links. what are the dive sites? prices?
i have tried diving out of Savanah before, but was unable to find any dive operators with reasonable prices. or any who made regular trips. all the local dive shops were into selling travel packages to florida or the carib.

We just started running charters this year. The captain of the "Kokomo" does'nt have any info on diving because I am the one setting up the diving trips.
My nane is Gene, & I am a liscensed & insured PADI divemaster. We only carry six at a time so the boat is never crowded. The cost is $100 per person with tank rental @ $10
each. The boat is a bare bones dive boat so we generally get
serious spearfishing enthusiasts. We regularly dive the "Betsy Ross", a 460' intact liberty ship sitting in 100' of water. We will go to Grays Reef if there are no fishing tournaments going on. These storms have been keeping us on the hill lately. we also have a number of artificial reefs & wrecks in water from 50' to 180'. My e-mail adress is genemiles@earthlink.net. We plan to run all year because after Sept & Oct. The diving just gets better. I hope to have some Semi-dry suits for rental sometime next month.
Call me if you are interested.
Gene

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom