Dive the Bahamas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RLONGO

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Dive trip January 5-9, 2006 out of West Palm Beach. Diving three full days in the Bahamas on live aboard. five to eight dives a day. Awesome trip. Have gone on this trip 7 times in the past 7 years!!!!!! For more information and pricing email ral@hillpackaging.com

Where? North of West End or near Bimini?

IN THE PAST 8 YEARS THERE HAS BEEN NO COMPARISON TO THE LIVE ABOARD DIVING WE HAVE DONE YOU GET WHERE NO ONE GOES TO FAR FOR DAY TRIPS .
funkyspelunker:
i dove out of nassau, wasn't impressed, reef was badly damaged...almost dead, I hope liveaboard is better!

[NORTH END WHERE THE DOLPHINS AND MOUNT OLIPAS , SUGAR WRECK ARE LOACATEDQUOTE=rpodos]Where? North of West End or near Bimini?[/QUOTE]

rpodos:
Where? North of West End or near Bimini?

North of Bimini, Grand Bahama Island. The boat goes to the Sugar Wreck, what a fabulous dive that is. Even better at night!!!!!! Also goes to Mt. Olympus, Sharkey Alley, sometimes Theos Wreck and the blue hole.

Look at the posts on this page and the total post count - plus no names of operators, etc.

Duh - folks.

DAN YOUR RIGHT I SHOULD HAVE INCLUDED THE NAME OF TEH BOAT BUT I HAVE RUN THIS TRIP FOR THE PAST 8 YRS THE FIRST 5 AS A DIVE SHOP OWNER THE LAST THREE LAST , JUST AS A DIVER THAT HAD FRIEND ,X CUTOMERS CALL ME PERSONALY SO I AM SORRY IF YOUU TRHINK IT IS A SCAM BUT THE BOAT IS THE GULF STREAM EAGLE OUT OF WEST PALM BEATCH FEEL FREE TO CALL LORI IN THERE OFFICE TO VARIFYE . OR BETTER YET CALL ME DIRECT IF YOU NEED MORE INFO . I CAN ALSO PROVIDE A LLLIST OF PAST CUSTOMERS THAT HAD A GREAT TIME AS REFFERANCES
THANKS
RICHARD LONGO 603-512-6397
DeputyDan:
Look at the posts on this page and the total post count - plus no names of operators, etc.

Duh - folks.

I really did think it was a scam based on the info you provided.

Sorry...

Richard, is your keyboard broken? Your posts are in ALL CAPS which is considered to be shouting by many on the message board and I find ALL CAPS more difficult to read.

Have a good time on your trip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom