Dive Stuff :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

whodunit68

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Cash (preferred), paypal + fees, + shipping.
Reasonable offers will be entertained, as long as they are entertain-able.
Whodunit68 at gmail dotty com

Salvo 400’ Primary Reel (photo 1.jpg) – used 1 time in fresh water. I use my Ralph Hood reels. New: $160. Asking $120.
HOG 100' and 150' spools (photo 2.jpg) - I have 24 total, brand new in package - $16 each.
Analytical Industries / AII Trumix 4001 analyzer (photo 3.jpg) – brand new in bubble wrap. This is the best analyzer I’ve used. Considers environment to tell true o2 and He percentage. Comes with CD. Gives temperature and barometric pressure. INCLUDED is the LP adaptor for BC (normally $35.) This is new for $799 + the $35 for BC adaptor (check DGE) normally $834 – asking $760 including warranty.
DiveRite Vertical Daisy-Chain Bellows Pockets, Velcro (photo 4.jpg) - they go for $30 new. Good condition. $15.
NEW in box LX6 Brushed Aluminum 6ft3 (photo 5.jpg) – brand new, still in the box from Faber. with valve - $120.
Henderson Thermoprene wetsuit XL (photo 6.jpg) – great condition, never “anointed,” 7/5 farmer john + jacket wetsuit. Used this for >3 hour dives in caves. With pockets (put on by Gamble.) new with pockets installed - $499. Asking $250.
Luxfer AL80 (2) (photo 7.jpg) – in hydro with boots and yoke valve, $100 each
Luxfer AL40 – new filled with o2 (photo 8.jpg) – brushed. Convertible valve. filled with 100% o2, brand new, in hydro. $150.
Faber HP 100s (photo 9.jpg) – in hydro, filled with EANx, convertible valves, $250 each.
Hollis SMS100D (photo 10a.jpg & photo 10b.jpg) – Double bladder, with Gen2 Edd Mods, barely used in fresh water only, retails for about $850 plus Edd mods. Asking $450.
Turtle fins (photo 12.jpg) - brand new (yes, unused) set of Turtle fins. There probably isn't much to say here - these things have a reputation. $70.

Pinnacle XLS Black Ice used only fresh water. It is simply too small for me. It's in very good condition as you will see in the pictures. It is really an amazing suit. Gamble upgraded the neck seal to latex and put in new wrist seals. It has a p-valve. Comes with pockets, suspenders, latex, latex wrist seals (in excellent condition, of course) and I added a p-valve (actually Mr. Steve Gamble did - same time he told me to give up diving dry.) Shops advertise it at $1900 without a p-valve or upgraded latex seals. I've added a balanced p-valve (unused) for $1050 obo (this price includes the suit, 2 pockets, + installed p-valve.)

XS Scuba Travel Hanger - yellow, new/unopened. $15 new. Asking $10.

ScubaPro Twin Jet Max Size L - Includes both springs straps (installed) and standard rubber straps. Fins are $189 new, straps are $42. $80.

Deep Sea Wetsuit Booties Size 10 New/unused - I purchased these but can't wear them - they're a tiny bit too small. $50 new. Asking $30.

Henderson H2 Titanium 7mm Wetsuit booties size 10 New/unused - same as above. Purchased new but a bit too small. These guys are $85 new. $50.

I'm requesting cash or paypal + fees. If I am to ship, you can calculate on the site of your choice from zip 32643. I'd of course prefer to do it local wherever I am or in High Springs where I live.

Photos with images listed above on https://drive.google.com/#folders/0B9fr0m4HJZJcc0prUU9CLTdnX0E.
The remainder are on https://drive.google.com/#folders/0B9fr0m4HJZJcMnN3dTVvc1JsdFE.

Thanks,
Steve
whodunit68 (at) gmail.com

---------- Post added July 25th, 2014 at 11:05 AM ----------

Updates + added items.

HOG 100' and 150' spools (photo 2.jpg) - I have 20 total, brand new in package - $16 each.
Analytical Industries / AII Trumix 4001 analyzer (photo 3.jpg) – brand new in bubble wrap. This is the best analyzer I’ve used. Considers environment to tell true o2 and He percentage. Comes with CD. Gives temperature and barometric pressure. INCLUDED is the LP adaptor for BC (normally $35.) This is new for $799 + the $35 for BC adaptor (check DGE) normally $834 – asking $760 including warranty.
DiveRite Vertical Daisy-Chain Bellows Pockets, Velcro (photo 4.jpg) - they go for $30 new. Good condition. $15.
NEW in box LX6 Brushed Aluminum 6ft3 (photo 5.jpg) – brand new, still in the box from Faber. with valve - $120.
Henderson Thermoprene wetsuit XL (photo 6.jpg) – great condition, never “anointed,” 7/5 farmer john + jacket wetsuit. Used this for >3 hour dives in caves. With pockets (put on by Gamble.) new with pockets installed - $499. Asking $250.
Luxfer AL40 – new filled with o2 (photo 8.jpg) – brushed. Convertible valve. filled with 100% o2, brand new, in hydro. $150.
Faber HP 100s (photo 9.jpg) – in hydro, filled with EANx, convertible valves, $250 each.
Hollis SMS100D (photo 10a.jpg & photo 10b.jpg) – Double bladder, with Gen2 Edd Mods, barely used in fresh water only, retails for about $850 plus Edd mods. Asking $450.
Turtle fins (photo 12.jpg) - brand new (yes, unused) set of Turtle fins. There probably isn't much to say here - these things have a reputation. $70.

Atomic Z2 full setup Hogarthian style setup singles regulator set (photo 13 Atomic.JPG) - There are 2 Atomic Z2 2nd stages, an Atomic Z2 first stage, a 7' flex hose, the rest are rubber hoses with an almost-new Cressi SPG and a clip. This award-winning regulator setup with 2-year service interval retails for $648 plus a clip, an SPG, spg HP hose, LP Octo hose, and a 7' flex hose (add another $140.) - asking $375.

Henderson Aquatics Titanium H2 size 10 wetsuit booties (photo 14 Henderson boots.JPG) - new/never wet $80 new. $45.
Deep Sea boots.JPG (photo 15.jpg) - brand new, never used size 10. too small for me. new they're $45, I'm asking $25.
Atomic fins.JPG (photo 16.jpg) - Really high end open water split fins with great propulsion. They have $45 spring straps included (I'll include the rubber fin straps for your save-a-dive kit.) The fins sell new for $180. That's over $225, here for $80.

Pinnacle XLS Black Ice used only fresh water. It is simply too small for me. It's in very good condition as you will see in the pictures. It is really an amazing suit. Gamble upgraded the neck seal to latex and put in new wrist seals. It has a p-valve. Comes with pockets, suspenders, latex, latex wrist seals (in excellent condition, of course) and I added a p-valve (actually Mr. Steve Gamble did - same time he told me to give up diving dry.) Shops advertise it at $1900 without a p-valve or upgraded latex seals. I've added a balanced p-valve (unused) for $1050 obo (this price includes the suit, 2 pockets, + installed p-valve.)

ScubaPro Twin Jet Max Size L - Includes both springs straps (installed) and standard rubber straps. Fins are $189 new, straps are $42. $80.

Deep Sea Wetsuit Booties Size 10 New/unused - I purchased these but can't wear them - they're a tiny bit too small. $50 new. Asking $30.

Henderson H2 Titanium 7mm Wetsuit booties size 10 New/unused - same as above. Purchased new but a bit too small. These guys are $85 new. $50.

I'm requesting cash or paypal + fees. If I am to ship, you can calculate on the site of your choice from zip 32643. I'd of course prefer to do it local wherever I am or in High Springs where I live.

Photos with images listed above on https://drive.google.com/#folders/0B9fr0m4HJZJcc0prUU9CLTdnX0E.
The remainder are on https://drive.google.com/#folders/0B9fr0m4HJZJcMnN3dTVvc1JsdFE.

Thanks,
Steve

SOLD
Salvo 400’ Primary Reel (photo 1.jpg) – used 1 time in fresh water. I use my Ralph Hood reels. New: $160. Asking $120.
HOG 100' and 150' spools (photo 2.jpg) - 4 have sold, I have 20 total, brand new in package - $16 each.

HOG 100' and 150' spools (photo 2.jpg) - I have 20 left, brand new in package with stainless steel double enders - $16 each.

Thanks,
Steve

---------- Post added July 25th, 2014 at 11:05 AM ----------

Updates + added items.

HOG 100' and 150' spools (photo 2.jpg) - I have 20 total, brand new in package - $16 each.

Atomic Z2 full setup Hogarthian style setup singles regulator set (photo 13 Atomic.JPG) - There are 2 Atomic Z2 2nd stages, an Atomic Z2 first stage, a 7' flex hose, the rest are rubber hoses with an almost-new Cressi SPG and a clip. This award-winning regulator setup with 2-year service interval retails for $648 plus a clip, an SPG, spg HP hose, LP Octo hose, and a 7' flex hose (add another $140.) - asking $375.

Henderson Aquatics Titanium H2 size 10 wetsuit booties (photo 14 Henderson boots.JPG) - new/never wet $80 new. $45.
Deep Sea boots.JPG (photo 15.jpg) - brand new, never used size 10. too small for me. new they're $45, I'm asking $25.
Atomic fins.JPG (photo 16.jpg) - Really high end open water split fins with great propulsion. They have $45 spring straps included (I'll include the rubber fin straps for your save-a-dive kit.) The fins sell new for $180. That's over $225, here for $80.

Thanks,
Steve

SOLD
HOG 100' and 150' spools (photo 2.jpg) - 4 have sold, I have 20 total, brand new in package - $16 each.

Luxfer AL40 – new filled with o2 (photo 8.jpg) – brushed. Convertible valve. filled with 100% o2, brand new, in hydro. $150. (payment pending)

Some price changes...

HOG 100' and 150' spools (photo 2.jpg) - I have 20 left, brand new in package with stainless steel double enders - $16 each.
Analytical Industries / AII Trumix 4001 analyzer (photo 3.jpg) – brand new in bubble wrap. This is the best analyzer I’ve used. Considers environment to tell true o2 and He percentage. Comes with CD. Gives temperature and barometric pressure. INCLUDED is the LP adaptor for BC (normally $35.) This is new for $799 + the $35 for BC adaptor (check DGE) normally $834 – asking $750 including warranty.
NEW in box LX6 Brushed Aluminum 6ft3 (photo 5.jpg) – brand new, still in the box from Faber. with valve - $115.
Henderson Thermoprene wetsuit XL (photo 6.jpg) – great condition, never “anointed,” 7/5 farmer john + jacket wetsuit. Used this for >3 hour dives in caves. With pockets (put on by Gamble.) new with pockets installed - $499. Asking $230.
Faber HP 100s (photo 9.jpg) – in hydro, filled with EANx, convertible valves, $240 each.
Turtle fins (photo 12.jpg) - brand new (yes, unused) set of Turtle fins. There probably isn't much to say here - these things have a reputation. $65.

Pinnacle XLS Black Ice used only fresh water. It is simply too small for me. It's in very good condition as you will see in the pictures. It is really an amazing suit. Gamble upgraded the neck seal to latex and put in new wrist seals. It has a p-valve. Comes with pockets, suspenders, latex, latex wrist seals (in excellent condition, of course) and I added a p-valve (actually Mr. Steve Gamble did - same time he told me to give up diving dry.) Shops advertise it at $1900 without a p-valve or upgraded latex seals. I've added a balanced p-valve (unused) for $975 obo (this price includes the suit, 2 pockets, + installed p-valve.)

ScubaPro Twin Jet Max Size L - Includes standard rubber straps. Fins are $189 new, straps are $42. $70. Spring straps are $15.

Deep Sea Wetsuit Booties Size 10 New/unused - I purchased these but can't wear them - they're a tiny bit too small. $50 new. Asking $25.
Edge Wetsuit Booties Size 10 - new/unused in Plastic bag - $20

Henderson H2 Titanium 7mm Wetsuit booties size 10 New/unused - same as above. Purchased new but a bit too small. These guys are $85 new. $45.

Cash or paypal + fees. If I am to ship, you can calculate on the site of your choice from zip 32643. I'd of course prefer to do it local wherever I am or in High Springs where I live.

Thanks,
Steve

SOLD

Luxfer AL40 – new filled with o2 (photo 8.jpg) – brushed. Convertible valve. filled with 100% o2, brand new, in hydro. $150. (payment pending)[/QUOTE]

What size are the turtle fins?

hi cbrantley, email replied. happy to provide more info. hi koozemani, these are the ones from before XS Scuba so no size listed. I believe at the time it was one size only of 2x but don't hold me to it. I bought them and never used them since I was helping a friend out. I held on thinking one day I would use them but as a sidemount cave diver, they are too heavy.

Updates, photos included here, + added items.

NEW addition-Dive Rite Primary Reel 400' brand new still wrapped in bubble wrap Model #RE4300.
SCUBA Diving Equipment for Technical, Sidemount, Rebreather, Wreck and Cave Diving: Dive Rite, Inc - Product Catalog - Primary Reel $55.
NEW addition-Sherwood SR1 - great breathing reg used as my singles reg back in the day. It was, I believe, about a $650 reg set (1st + 2nd.)
$250.
HOG 100' and 150' spools (photo 2.jpg) - I have 18 total, brand new in package - $16 each. Updated!

Analytical Industries / AII Trumix 4001 analyzer (photo 3.jpg) – brand new in bubble wrap. This is the best analyzer I’ve used. Considers environment to tell true o2 and He percentage. Comes with CD. Gives temperature and barometric pressure. INCLUDED is the LP adaptor for BC (normally $35.) This is new for $799 + the $35 for BC adaptor (check DGE) normally $834 – asking $755 including warranty. Reduced
edit

NEW in box LX6 Brushed Aluminum 6ft3 (photo 5.jpg) – brand new, still in the box from Faber. with valve - $110. Reduced!
Henderson Thermoprene wetsuit XL (photo 6.jpg) – great condition, never “anointed,” 7/5 farmer john + jacket wetsuit. Used this for >3 hour dives in caves. With pockets (put on by Gamble.) new with pockets installed - $499. Asking $230. Reduced!
Luxfer AL80 (2) (photo 7.jpg) – in hydro with boots and yoke valve, $99 each
Hollis SMS100D (photo 10a.jpg & photo 10b.jpg) – Double bladder, with Gen2 Edd Mods, barely used in fresh water only, retails for about $850 plus Edd mods. Asking $450. Great Price/great condition!

Turtle fins (photo 12.jpg) - brand new (yes, unused) set of Turtle fins. No size printed on fins. There probably isn't much to say here - these things have a reputation. $70.

Henderson Aquatics Titanium H2 size 10 wetsuit booties (photo 14 Henderson boots.JPG) - new/never wet $80 new. $40. Reduced!
Twin Jet Max fins (photo 16.jpg) - Really high end open water split fins with great propulsion. They have $45 spring straps included (I'll include the rubber fin straps for your save-a-dive kit.) The fins sell new for $180. That's over $225, here for $80.

Pinnacle XLS Black Ice used only fresh water. It is simply too small for me. It's in very good condition as you will see in the pictures. It is really an amazing suit. Gamble upgraded the neck seal to latex and put in new wrist seals. It has a p-valve. Comes with pockets, suspenders, latex, latex wrist seals (in excellent condition, of course) and I added a p-valve (actually Mr. Steve Gamble did - same time he told me to give up diving dry.) Shops advertise it at $1900 without a p-valve or upgraded latex seals. I've added a balanced p-valve (unused) for $950 obo (this price includes the suit, 2 pockets, + installed p-valve.) (sale pending)

XS Scuba Travel Hanger - yellow, new/unopened. $15 new. $10.

ScubaPro Twin Jet Max Size L - Includes both springs straps (installed) and standard rubber straps. Fins are $189 new, straps are $42. $80. Great buy!

Thanks,
Steve

SOLD, Thanks CDF!

Great guy to buy from, products arrived how they were depicted! Great pricing! Very honest seller and nice to talk to. Would not hesitate to do business again!

The Pinnacle Black Ice XL and XXL have sold.

NEW addition-Dive Rite Primary Reel 400' brand new still wrapped in bubble wrap Model #RE4300.
SCUBA Diving Equipment for Technical, Sidemount, Rebreather, Wreck and Cave Diving: Dive Rite, Inc - Product Catalog - Primary Reel $50.
NEW addition-Sherwood SR1 - great breathing reg used as my singles reg back in the day. It was, I believe, about a $650 reg set (1st + 2nd.)
$225. Reduced.
HOG 100' and 150' spools (photo 2.jpg) - I have 18 total, brand new in package - $16 each. Updated!

Analytical Industries / AII Trumix 4001 analyzer (photo 3.jpg) – brand new in bubble wrap. This is the best analyzer I’ve used. Considers environment to tell true o2 and He percentage. Comes with CD. Gives temperature and barometric pressure. INCLUDED is the LP adaptor for BC (normally $35.) This is new for $799 + the $35 for BC adaptor (check DGE) normally $834 – asking $755 including warranty. Reduced
edit

NEW in box LX6 Brushed Aluminum 6ft3 (photo 5.jpg) – brand new, still in the box from Faber. with valve - $89. Reduced!
Henderson Thermoprene wetsuit XL (photo 6.jpg) – great condition, never “anointed,” 7/5 farmer john + jacket wetsuit. Used this for >3 hour dives in caves. With pockets (put on by Gamble.) new with pockets installed - $499. Asking $220. Reduced!
Luxfer AL80 (2) (photo 7.jpg) – just out of hydro with boots and yoke valve, $79 each
Hollis SMS100D (photo 10a.jpg & photo 10b.jpg) – Double bladder, with Gen2 Edd Mods, barely used in fresh water only, retails for about $850 plus Edd mods. Asking $450. Great Price/great condition!

Turtle fins (photo 12.jpg) - brand new (yes, unused) set of Turtle fins. No size printed on fins. There probably isn't much to say here - these things have a reputation. $65.

Henderson Aquatics Titanium H2 size 10 wetsuit booties (photo 14 Henderson boots.JPG) - new/never wet $80 new. $40. Reduced!
Twin Jet Max fins (photo 16.jpg) - Really high end open water split fins with great propulsion. They have $45 spring straps included (I'll include the rubber fin straps for your save-a-dive kit.) The fins sell new for $180. That's over $225, here for $80.

ScubaPro Twin Jet Max Size L - Includes both springs straps (installed) and standard rubber straps. Fins are $189 new, straps are $42. $80. Great buy!

Thanks,
Steve

SOLD, Thanks CDF!
Pinnacle XLS Black Ice used only fresh water. It is simply too small for me. It's in very good condition as you will see in the pictures. It is really an amazing suit. Gamble upgraded the neck seal to latex and put in new wrist seals. It has a p-valve. Comes with pockets, suspenders, latex, latex wrist seals (in excellent condition, of course) and I added a p-valve (actually Mr. Steve Gamble did - same time he told me to give up diving dry.) Shops advertise it at $1900 without a p-valve or upgraded latex seals. I've added a balanced p-valve (unused) for $950 obo (this price includes the suit, 2 pockets, + installed p-valve.)

The Pinnacle Black Ice XL and XXL have sold. The Atomic regs have sold.

SCUBA Diving Equipment for Technical, Sidemount, Rebreather, Wreck and Cave Diving: Dive Rite, Inc - Product Catalog - Primary Reel $50.
$225. Reduced.

edit

NEW in box LX6 Brushed Aluminum 6ft3 (photo 5.jpg) – brand new, still in the box from Faber. with valve - $89. Reduced!
Henderson Thermoprene wetsuit XL (photo 6.jpg) – great condition, never “anointed,” 7/5 farmer john + jacket wetsuit. Used this for >3 hour dives in caves. With pockets (put on by Gamble.) new with pockets installed - $499. Asking $220. Reduced!
Luxfer AL80 (2) (photo 7.jpg) – just out of hydro with boots and yoke valve, $79 each

Turtle fins (photo 12.jpg) - brand new (yes, unused) set of Turtle fins. No size printed on fins. There probably isn't much to say here - these things have a reputation. $65.

Thanks,
Steve

SOLD, Thanks CDF!
Pinnacle XLS Black Ice used only fresh water. It is simply too small for me. It's in very good condition as you will see in the pictures. It is really an amazing suit. Gamble upgraded the neck seal to latex and put in new wrist seals. It has a p-valve. Comes with pockets, suspenders, latex, latex wrist seals (in excellent condition, of course) and I added a p-valve (actually Mr. Steve Gamble did - same time he told me to give up diving dry.) Shops advertise it at $1900 without a p-valve or upgraded latex seals. I've added a balanced p-valve (unused) for $950 obo (this price includes the suit, 2 pockets, + installed p-valve.)
[/QUOTE]

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom