Dive site coordinates

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

flyindiver75

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Does anyone out there have the coordinates for the following dive sites in the bahamas:
Through the hoops
Ike's reef
Cut and run

I was on a Blackbeards cruise last year and these were the names used there, but can't find any reference to them online. Thanks.

Eric

Blackbeard's dives a lot of sites off of Grand Bahama Island. I've been on most of the dive sites there, but those are 2 names i never heard of.

Perhaps they made up their own names for them.

Does anyone out there have the coordinates for the following dive sites in the bahamas:
Through the hoops
Ike's reef
Cut and run

I was on a Blackbeards cruise last year and these were the names used there, but can't find any reference to them online. Thanks.

Eric

It would be helpful if you would describe which Islands in the Bahamas chain these dives were near.

Not trying to be a pain, but there are about 700 islands in the Bahamas... :wink:

They were off eleuthera island. The dives were with Blackbeards, so they probably are their own sites. If I can't find them I will just try and get them when I go back down this summer.

Eric

Back
Top Bottom