DIVE SHOW, N.E.C England

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

emoe1973

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Well what a serious let down!

First time to the NEC and i wont be going back!!

Lots of stands selling absolute rubbish like large bean bags to sit on, and massage systems! WHAT THE ******? i came to a DIVE show not a damn better house product show!!

AND then theres the cost of food here!! OH MY GOD!! i pad £4.40 for a couple of small danish buns (which by the way were stale!) that came from a packet from COSTCO!! i buy them in costco for 40p each and they sold them out to me at £2.20 each!!!

A small Pork roll was £5.00!!

Sorry but surely the people who are advertising their dive wares, and running shops should boycott this kind of daylight theft!
If people spend their hard earned money on a crappy roll just to eat something then thats money they wont be spending on decent kit!!

ORGANISERS of the NEC: sort out the food problem and stop allowing rubbish stands selling crap divers dont use, and you MIGHT get a good show!

Ill get off my soap box now!!

Back
Top Bottom