Dive shops in Singapore

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Orpheus changed its name to the ScubaShop and then a short time ago to Passion Scuba then split up the business so that Passion does the trips and the Scuba Boutique does equipment sales. They move around too much for me to keep up with. Sorry.

Passion Scuba (Orpheus Dive Center - PADI 5 Star Scuba Diving Centre | Singapore | Malaysia | Asia | Bali) 119 Jalan Sultan Road, Tel : +65 6292 0096
The Scuba Boutique (The Scuba Boutique - Singapore Dive Equipment Retail and Servicing) same address and number

Scuba Corner - I don't know what happened to them. They were there the last time I looked and their website is still up. Some of the guys broke away and started Planet Scuba but that was before the last move.

Scuba Corner - I don't know what happened to them. They were there the last time I looked and their website is still up. Some of the guys broke away and started Planet Scuba but that was before the last move.
Became Planet Scuba. The travel "boss" split with the diving guy so now scuba corner is a travel agency while planet scuba is a dive shop cum dive travel agency. Do check it out, prices there are sometimes significantly cheaper than other shops. e.g I bought my Suunto Mosquito for 45% of what another shop which claimed to be the "only authorized distributor" was selling. Their URL is Home - Planet Scuba PADI, SDI, TDI Scuba Diving Centre| Singapore | Malaysia | Courses | Equpiment | Travel | Servicing | CPR

try calling Divemasters Pratama on Outram Road.

Back
Top Bottom