Dive shops in Hong Kong?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Flodiver

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone know if there are any dive shops in Hong Kong or on the mainland? I will be flying into Hong Kong or Beijing and will be in the Hunan Province (Changsha) and Guangzhou.

Thanks

Shaun

Hi Flodiver, a good person to check with is 1 of the regulars here; Jason Ooi.. he's based in HK & gives great feedback..

I got some pals here who have bought their dive gear in HK & say its cheaper than in Singapore & there's a wider variety of brands is., however i dont have the exact LDS name & address over there, apologies..

A few conveniently located ones: Diving Express (Highly recommended. Has Jason Ooi's interest in it), Diving Adventure, Bunn's and Pro Dive. I'm sure you can find the links by searching. Addresses would be on their web.

F/E

Flodiver:
Anyone know if there are any dive shops in Hong Kong or on the mainland? I will be flying into Hong Kong or Beijing and will be in the Hunan Province (Changsha) and Guangzhou.

Thanks

Shaun

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom