Dive Shops, Calgary

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Flux Man

Registered
Reaction score
i'm originally from Calgary, and in a month i'll be returning there for a couple months before I head off to go work. Just wondering what dive shops there are in Calgary so I can look at some equipment and buy with no PST (hehe). Thanks.

The Scuba Shop on McLeod Trail is one that comes to mind, there are about 6 shops if I remember correctly

The dive shop (McLeaod trail, about 5 blocks north of Chinook mall/Glenmore trail) and Aquasport (same owners as Dive Shop), located in Marda (Marta?) loop are my personal favorites - great people, great prices. There is also Adventures in Diving (Macleod trail & southland drive) and another one or two kicking about.

Bryan

alright, sounds good, thanks, i'll have to check em out...probably just end up go to the Macleod trail one anyway since it's the closest to my house, lol

If you type in scuba and Calgary in 411.ca you'll get em all and maps to boot The Dive Shop and Aquasports carry more tech gear.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom