Dive Shop Recommendations in Manila

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

T. Brooks

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
My ship is going to be in Manila at the end of May / beginning of June. I'm looking for recommendations for a good dive shop from which I can arrange some dives.

Also, can anyone recommend a dive resort as close as possible to Manila, as I will have to arrange some sort of transportation to get me from Manila to the resort.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Tony

The best I can think of, close to Manila, is Anilao, it's about 2 - 3 hrs, and the dive shop of choice for a lot of us seems to be Aquaventure.

z..

Batangas and Subic are the closest dive areas to Manila, M.M.

loads of resorts to choose from form Batangas.....

take a pick and post your short list for the PPD to comment on

If you refine your plans a bit we can steer you towards an operation close to your destination. More info required.

PG and Anilao would be the most convenient location from Manila if you want to do some decent diving....

Anilao is a great choice, but can cost more than Puerto Galera. Both are a 3 hour bus ride from Manila, Puerto Galera is an additional 40 min boat ride to Sabang Beach. For Puerto Galera, take the bus to Batangas Pier then to Sabang. I dove through action divers in 2005 and stayed at Deep Blue Sea Inn, (booked through Action Divers). Dive Puerto Galera, Dive Philippines, Dive Action Divers Puerto Galera, Philippines. Beach Resorts, Hotels and Scuba Diving Travel Guide and Directory. ;
For Anilao; Municipality of Mabini, Batangas Philippines Welcome to Aqua Venture Reef Club! Live out a real diver's dream at Aquaventure Reef Club, Anilao, Batangas -- Luzon's premiere watersport haven and family resort.
You sound as if you're in the Navy? if your $ are limited, Puerto Galera is your best choice.
You'll have a great time!:D:D:D

If you are happy with diving amazing wrecks, then head for Subic....

The new Angeles-Subic Expressway was opened recently...meaning that you can go from EDSA Manila to the beach in under 2 hours (less if you drive fast)...all the way by expressway.

If you aren't driving, the Victory Liner buses (Pasay EDSA terminal) also offer air-con buses that take the expressway route.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom