Dive shop recommendations for Placencia?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think you might be thinking of another resort - assuming Google Maps is correct

As my wife likes to say, you're right but more importantly I was wrong. :wink:

I'll take another stab at it and guess Chabil Mar is the one that's right across the street.

The e-mail address on their website isn't valid and the contact us form isn't working.

How are potential customers suppose to contact them.

Well, it's not ideal but one could always phone. Unlike years past, when there was a two-second delay between speakers making it necessary to say "over" like the days of two-way walkie talkies plus they sounded like they were talking from the bottom of a barrel, phone reception is usually excellent.

Although expensive, a phone conversation is a good way to kick it off.

I'm sure Ralph will see this thread soon. He's not going to be happy to hear that potential customers aren't able to make contact through the website.

Last edited:
Hi Edward
We have just moved our website and email service to another service provider (which is supposed to be more reliable). It looks like there are a few glitches to sort out. If you can't reach Patty at patricia@splashbelize.com, you could try her at splashbelize@yahoo.com. If all of those fail, you can reach me at ralph@splashbelize.com or r_capeling@yahoo.ca.
The splashbelize.com email addresses are on our new service.

If anyone encounters any problems with our website or email service, please email me to let me know so that we can make the necessary corrections.

Regards
Ralph

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom