Dive shop recommendation for Phang Nga, Thailand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

spog

Contributor
Reaction score
Pretty much as the title says: can anyone recommend a dive school in Phang Nga - suitable for one experienced diver and one 'never-dived-before-but-might-be-convinced-to-try-the-discover-scuba-course' ?

i live in Bangkok and normally book through shop called The Dive Site, its based on Nana BTS station, i dont have their number, but am sure you can get their contact from their website www.divesiteasia.com. Just talk to Alex.

He has helped myself and many of my dive buds with destinations in thailand as well as malaysia.

good luck

wuggi

I presume with Phang Nga you men Khao Lak? Plenty of diveshops overthere.

I can recommend IQ diving and Sea Bees, but there are many more.

Ah, thanks for the suggestions guys/gals. I'll suggest those two schools to them.

It's because there are so many dive schools in Thailand that I want to get a recommendation.

I might have a wander down to Nana and check out the dive shop (I've been meaning to for some while).

Back
Top Bottom