Dive shop in Permuteran

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rcaqua

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Dear all,

A small group of us will be relaxing in Permuteran and doing some diving locally and at Pulau Menjangan in February 2016. Can anyone recommend a reliable dive shop (I hear of Bali Diving Academy and Easy Divers)?

Many thanks and best regards,

Rene

Dear all,

A small group of us will be relaxing in Permuteran and doing some diving locally and at Pulau Menjangan in February 2016. Can anyone recommend a reliable dive shop (I hear of Bali Diving Academy and Easy Divers)?

Many thanks and best regards,

Rene

I'd put in a plug for Sea Rovers at the Adi Assari resort. They run a fast 6-pack to Menjagan and are a good bunch to dive with.

Dear all,

Many thanks for having taken the trouble to respond.

As we will be staying at the Taman Sari, going with the Bali diving academy makes the most sense, but I will jump ship very quickly if performance is not up to par, so useful to have alternatives at the ready!

Best,

Rene

Dear all,

Many thanks for having taken the trouble to respond.

As we will be staying at the Taman Sari, going with the Bali diving academy makes the most sense, but I will jump ship very quickly if performance is not up to par, so useful to have alternatives at the ready!

Best,

Rene

If you like muck diving, get them to take you to Secret Bay (near ferry terminal)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom