Dive Shop In Palau

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kalekainxx

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm going to head over to Palau around April 20th for about 5 days. Wondering if any could recommand any dive shops to go to for a few dives? Thanks.

People on here seem to like Sam's Tours, Fish-n-fins, and Neko Marine . . .

kalekainxx:
I'm going to head over to Palau around April 20th for about 5 days. Wondering if any could recommand any dive shops to go to for a few dives? Thanks.

Neko gave me great service

Another vote for Fish N'Fins: decent boats with good boat captains (most of whom are Palauan), really nice DMs and instructors, very helpful dive shop staff, and a very pro digital imagery shop onsite.

Cool, thanks. Free nitrox from a couple of them as well.

Looking at my computer, bottom temp was around 30C (85F), much warmer on the surface. The occasional colder current travelling up the walls brought things down to the mid to high 20s (high 70s F), but just for the short while we were in it.

I was very comfortable in a 3 mm, but without it I probably would have been cold after a few days of repetitive diving.

I am heading over there 02/2008; let us know how things go!

I'll be diving with Sam's before I board the Aggressor on May 20th. Will let you know how it goes.

Vanessa

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom